April 25, 2011

Drawstring Heart Bag Tutorial


I have finished my 300th heart bag today - my charity sewing project for 2011.
My self-designed bags will be given to the sponsoring guests of a gala night in aid of ZuKi and Tesfaye - organizations that help orphaned children get off the streets in Calcutta, India and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.




And with a friend's birthday coming up I decided to make another one as a gift bag and make a tutorial out of it too. I hope you like it and enjoy making this bag - get the tutorial here:

Heart Bag


Tweet Tweet

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet design <3 Thanks for your tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is adorable - thank you for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonderful tutorial and lovely pictures. I saw it on Craft Gossip all the way from Arizona.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking time to comment on my blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...